jueves, 7 de mayo de 2009

My most Precious Posession

My Laptop


My Laptop is my most precious object because I do all my work for university with it and I can communicate with my best friends.
Also I like my laptop a lot because it's a gift of my boyfriend. He gave it to me so we can chat every day. Since I got my laptop I am the happiest person in the world because I can access to a lot of information and I can do my work for university. I think that if something happens to my laptop "I would die" because it's my most precious posession.

In my opinion the laptop is the better technological product, and I think that everyone should have one. (So everyone... buy a laptop!)

....xoxo.....

1 comentario:

  1. I think same that you, the laptop is the most precious posession that I have.

    ResponderEliminar