jueves, 30 de abril de 2009

MY LAST VACATION


My last vacation was in La Serena with my family. We have gone there since I was four years old. I have always gone with my parents and my grandparents.

Our favorite beach is Peñuelas it has a very pleasant climate its waters are very calm. But this year despite of not knowing anyone was very special and different because we celebrated my grandmothe's birthday. With a big chocolate cake prepared by my mother.

I didn't want my vacation to finish because being with my family is what I like most. but my dad had to go back to work.

Actually I want to go again next year to the Serena. Because it is a great place to enjoy with the family and its weather is quite pleasant.

I will never forget those holidays. Because we celebrated of my grandmother the first birthday with the family.

Since I was four years my best vacations have been in the Serena.
......xoxo..........

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario