jueves, 9 de abril de 2009

Who am I ¿????......

I'm Teresa Cabezas Moreno. I'm 21 years old. I live in Paine in a small house in Hospital with my grandfathers since I was born. I have one half brother and one half sister, but I'm my father`s only child, therefore is the favorite person in my life. I enjoy when I share with him.

I'm student of second year of Public Management in Chile's University and I chose this major, because I had not idea what I could be in my life.

My favorite hobby is mounting horses. Therefore when tapeworm five years ago my grandfather gift me the my first horse, is called Jugador and even I still haven.

Another thing that i like is to prepare foods, especially chocolates's cakes. I love it! I like the idea of make a blog, because I have never had one and which will'be useful for my english class in my future......... Also I will show and share my preferences with you.... I hope you like it my blog.

xoxo......

2 comentarios: