jueves, 14 de mayo de 2009

The most beautiful photograph of my community

The photo that I like the most is the place that I visit every day: Train Station Paine.The train is the main transportation in my town because thanks to him I can access to the city. I put a photo of the train because it is very useful for me and for the whole community, every day people need to go to different places, especially to Santiago.

Since it's implementation in the 80s, the train has revolutionized the lives of people in province, because it decreases the time of travel and the prices of the tickets are cheapest to go to the capital.
Train station of Paine is the most beautiful place of all. It has a park next to. In addition around the train station there are many places to go have coffee with the family, so you can have a great time. It's really nice and clean.


I invite you all to know the Train Station Paine. Because it's a place full of history and progress.
xoxo!

1 comentario:

  1. Teresa, th farmer girl. hahaha....

    Is joke!
    I don't know the Train Station Paine, I never have ridden a train. :'(

    But, someday I do with you. 1313

    Teresa, bye bye!

    ResponderEliminar