sábado, 30 de mayo de 2009

My Career

My career is Public Administration is situated in the environment of the Administrative and Political Sciences, centering it's study in the State, the government and the public administration. This career requires of an extensive comprehension of the phenomena that conform it, which express train their MULTIDISCIPLINARY character. It's thus, as covers the social, economic, and legal sciences in general; and the political science and the administrative sciences particularly.
I like a lot this career because is very close to the reality of the people and because offers me the opportunity to work for the changes that my country needs. Therefore I want to work in the "FUNDACION PARA LA SUPERACION DE LA POBREZA". Because working there allows people to be close of what they need, and I can do something for them.
Public Administration is a really marvelous career and I invite them to know it.
.....xoxo.....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario