jueves, 25 de junio de 2009

My Ideal Job!!!!!

My ideal job is being a detective. Because it’s a job with lots of action and discipline. Furthermore working in the PDI ensures economic livelihood and employment to retirement .

Detectives requires qualities of being an athlete, shrewd, disciplined, orderly and kind, because their profession is based on the physical condition and social service.

I think that being a detective is very good, because PDI helps people and protects the national security. Besides it’s an institution with great prestige and credibility.

But I don’t think I can work at PDI, because I don’t have an adequate physical condition, I’m of low stature and because the carrier is very expensive.

Finally, I like this kind of job, because it's more than just a job, is a professional career, that creates future police detectives, with intellectual, physical trainning. The PDI prepares them on caputers labs and ballistic, fingerprinst skill, drawing and planimetry, photography and video, and it teaches them a foreign lenguage: english.
I Love the PDI............
.....xoxo.............

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario