sábado, 27 de junio de 2009

My experience with the blog

This blog was very useful to me because I could learn a lot of grammar. I didn’t have a blog before because I didn't know how to create a new one too.
Thanks to the blog method I lost the fear to write stuff in English. I think it's a good learning and studying method. I really don't like the fact of using an entire class to make blog posts.
I also think that the computers in the laboratory are really slow ones the internet system doesn't work properly and because of that I used to lost my entire session work.
The advantages of having a blog in English, according to me, are:
  • Practicing English
  • Learn grammar
  • Learn how to create a blog (In my personal experience).

Besides, I think blogs don't have disadvantages since is a technological method that helps us to make funnier and dynamic classes

That’s why I think that this blog must continue in English just because of this proper learning system.

This is the end of my blog....
....xoxo.....

1 comentario:

  1. Hi clau you are the first person that I meet who had made your last post! I didn’t know that you doesn`t want spend one entire class for work at blog…
    Good bye

    ResponderEliminar