jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

MY FAVORITE SUBJECT!!!

My favorite subject is Administrative Law. Because it is very important for my career and mainly for its theoretical contribution.

My teacher of Law is Marcelo Galaz. He is qualified lawyer at the Universidad de Chile and worked in the Contraloría General de la Republica. He’s in charge of area of City Hall so he knows well the public administration.

I like Law, because my teacher is very funny and has a lot of knowledge on public administration. Also, I like the curriculum and the topics it covers.

I’m learning a lot about Administrative Law, especially administrative procedure of public servant. But, I still feel that I need to learn a lot more.

Finally, I believe that Administration Law is the best subject because it shows our work and shows us what our rights and obligations as future public administrators.

………….xoxo…………..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario